How does it work?
Use the TR55 Granulate gun this easy:
- Fill the tank with Knot Filler granulate
- Turn it on
- Adjust the temperature accordingly (see the label on the Knot Filler sack)
- Let the TR55 Granulate Gun pre-heat for 3 minutes
- "Shoot" Knot Filler Granualte into the repair. Cool the Knot Filler with a cooling iron/brick and cut off excess Knot Filler with a cutting tool
- Weight: 1.400 g
- Power consumption: 600 W
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
Product information "TR55 Granulate gun"
The TR55 Granulate gun is a professional tool perfect for application of Knot Filler Granulate. The built-in electronic temperature regulation allows the TR55 Granulate Gun to work fast and precise. The temperature regulation keeps the temperature on a constant level, which makes the TR55 gun perfect for temperature-sensitive fillers such as Knot Filler. The Knot Filler granulate is extruded through air pressure, which increases work speed and simplifies the exact dosing of Knot Filler. Finally, the large tank of 300 ml allows continuous work for a long period of me.
- Built in electronic temperature regulation
- Ready to work within 3 to 10 minutes
- LCD display = Easy and precise temperature adjustments - the user always knows the current temperature
- Keeps the temperature on a constant level
- Tank with 330 ml capacity = continuous work for a long time
- No o-rings in the system = no complex replacements thereof